Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

it was okay

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The ship was good. Things were very expensive on the ship though. They charge a daily service charge for each person. They also tried very hard to get you to buy more things which is kinda hard to keep track of since you are using a keycard and not a credit card.

Pros: the price

Cons: there were times that we were bored on the ship.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

It always seemed clean to me. The bathrooms could have been cleaned a little more often though.
Since I am a vegetarian, I had a difficult time with variety. I usually ate the Indian food each day which got a little boring but I dealt with it.
I just wish they would have an alarm clock (or even just a clock) in the room. They should have also told you this before you get there.
Everyone was very friendly. A lot of them remembered our names which is impressive.