Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We had a blast!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my 2nd cruise and my boyfriend's 1st time cruising and we had a wonderful time! In fact we we'll probably do the "freestyle cruising"some time in near future. The Norwegian Dawn was a beautiful ship and had lots to offer. It was spring break week and we didn't know what to expect w/all the college kids, but I think they made it all the more fun! The Bollywood show was great and the Teppanyaki and Cagney Restaurants were fantastic.

Pros: Freestyle dining, great service and entertainment i.e. Bollywood Show

Cons: Attended quite a few bingo games & lead to believe last game was the big giveaway

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!