Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

My favorite cruise ever...

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

I loved the Norwegian Dawn. I thought the ship was beautiful. I thought the quality and preparation of the food was fantastic. Quite a few of the staff especially in The Venetian seemed inexperienced and inappropriate for their positions...too young with attitudes. Also experienced this with the busboys on the pool deck. I did not like being asked if I wanted a cocktail every 10 seconds on the pool deck and the Spinnaker Lounge...they swarm like bees on you. The photographers were in your face all the time also and then we could not even find our photos.

Pros: Beautiful ship and great food

Cons: Wait staff seemed inexperienced and immature.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!