Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fantastic Ship

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

I was on this ship March 2008 and my first cruise on a Norwegan Ship ( my wife and I have been on 10 cruises over the past 9 years). We enjoyed the ship and these ports so much we will be on it again January 31, 2009 or in 2 weeks !!! We can't wait !!!!!!!!
Friends of mine just got back and said this was there favorite ship and also there first on a Norwegan ship. They have done 9 crusies and look forward to using Norwegan again. Tony loved the Filet Steak at Cagneys steakhouse.

The boat and staff made our experience a fantastic one !!!

Pros: The ship was spotless with very nice rooms

Cons: Steak should be on the menue in dining rooms

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!