Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

I made this crusie with my 84 year old mother, so I wasnt able to go to the late night events. The entertainment was excellent. Several of the shows were Vegas quality. The service from the restaraunt staff to housekeeping was very good. The pool was not as large as I would have thought, but the children's pool away from the other made sunning pleasant.
The food was very good. We at at the French Restaraunt, which was not worth the extra cover charge. I liked the Venetian and Aqua just fine.
My only complaint was an overbooked tour in St Thomas which meant a taxi ride with no narration. The 3 hour tour lasted 1 1/2 hours . The company denied there was any problem and didnt issue a refund. Remember the customer is always right and it would have left a much better feeling towards them. Used the Spa for the Teeth Whitening. Expensive but good. Would definitely go again!

Pros: The high quality of service and the entertainment

Cons: watch out for the off shore excursions

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!