Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

We were on board for the New Year's cruise. I have to admit it was my own fault, never book a cruise around a holiday if you want to avoid children. The ship was superbly decorated for the holidays. I was disappointed in the Java Cafe, I've really enjoyed the giant size tv that the Jewel and Pearl have at the Java Cafe. The ship was very clean, and staff friendly. Our cabin was great, we always get an inside on deck 8. We didn't get any latitude pins, They were out of them, but I mentioned it to my room stewardess and miraculously she got 2 for us. After all I have to keep up my collection.

Pros: Freestyle dining

Cons: too many children

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!