A pleasant get away!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

11 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Just back from a 12 day NE/Canada Cruise aboard the NCL Dawn...departed NY City with a return to NY City. The ship itself I'd give an 8 out of 10. The food, good, however I did not think the selection was the best. There was a good variety of onboard entertainment, I think all cruisers could find an appealing activity. The itinerary included 7 ports-of-call, my top 3 being Quebec, Halifax, NS and Bar Harbor. Each port had several options for tours, I prebooked all of our tours online. Opps, I didn't include Boston in a favorite port but that is only due to familiarity, I use to live there!!! If in Boston for the first time take the city tour or a tour of the North End. Comparing this to previous cruising experiences I'd rate this trip a 7 out of 10.
HAPPY SAILING!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.