Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 19, 2006

Crew members were wonderful. Cabin was well maintained and staff did an outstanding job.

Food was warm not hot. Chaos on board with 700-800 children. Parents did not tend to their children.

We sailed to Norforlk, Virginia and sat for three days. One engine on board was out before we sailed from New York. The Captain said they should have it fixed within a half hour. After three days of not getting off the ship we sailed back to New York two days early and it took us thirty hours to get to New York.

Worst of all, my husband and I were on our honeymoon. I would not recommed freestyle cruising - not my cup of tea.

I wish we were alerted of the fact there were that many children. They were permitted in the bars at night. The were climbing over chairs in the adult auction. The were running on board at 2:00 in the morning. They were crying and yelling in the quiet quaint restaurants in the evening.

Overall very dissatisfied with cruise.

Cons: Dishonesty from Captain

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.