Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had the time of my life

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

This was my first cruise and my boyfriend and I had a blast. The room was cozy and our steward kept it neat as a pin. The restaurants were beautiful and delicious and I really liked the entertainment. The magician, the juggler and the improv comedy were all excellent. Jimmy the cruise director kept us in stitches. I enjoyed the information about the Dawn and the behind the scenes look at crew life. I enjoyed a couple of the seminars and the barbeque's on the beach and at the pool. I loved that you could get an ice cream cone whenever you wanted (when the weather was good)
There did seem to be a lot of selling, tho. I heard one of the excursions was to Walmart in Florida. But I really enjoyed Great Stirrup Cay. The onboard gym was excellent, well equipped and had a friendly staff. A shame the classes came with a charge. I just had a marvelous experience. I also enjoyed fellow cruisers.

Pros: the pool, the food, the entertainment

Cons: Hard sell on a lot of things, but this could be the cruising way.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Didn't see much of Freeport
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Didn't see much of Freeport
Nassau is beautiful, but it was raining when we got there.
Nassau is beautiful, but it was raining when we got there.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas