Very average cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The layout of the ship is somewhat confusing. Even after 6 days I was still not sure which way to go to get to certain places. The service was very average. No one went out of their way to ask if I needed anything. Not once did I ever meet my cabin steward or even know his/her name.

The entertainment was a joke. The shows were clearly done by those who could not get a quality job singing or dancing. I have no experience what so ever in directing a show, but feel I could have done a much better job of doing so.

If you plan on taking the New England/Canada itinerary, please make sure you are only going for the itinerary. If you plan to meet people and enjoy the lounge singers, make sure you are over the age of 60.

Pros: The ports

Cons: The service and entertainment