Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

The second time was as good as the first

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

The Dawn is a beautiful ship. It is very clean and fresh. The crew couldn't
be nicer. This was our 2nd trip on the Dawn in 3 years! It is importantfor you to knowthatyou get the feeling that this ship does cater to families.If you are looking fora fine dinning experience or quiet time as a couple I would suggest another ship. BUT if you have a family -with kids- we have found there is nothingbetter.We would love the Dawn to get even better with their kids program.
To keep their customers comming back I feel it would be beneficial for
NCL if they could change their itinerary so we could go back on the Dawn
and experience something different. The food could be alittle more
exciting.When you first get on the ship you must go and make any
additional reservations pronto,or you will be out of luck. Cagneys Steak House
was super and we had a wonderful time .Food was delicious, and our waiter
alot of fun. We were blessed on both trips to have a great server at Aqua.
Believe it or not the same young lady on both trips. How do I know? I made
a point to learn alittle bit about all the staff on the Dawn. They do seem happy
and always ready to serve you with a smile. I would definitely recommend this
cruise line -most especially the Dawn.

Pros: The Dawn is a beautiful ship, and we lovethe freestyle cruise experience

Cons: The menu and food needs alittle work, its just ok