What happens if it rains! ! !

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
I asked myself, what would I do if it rains most of the cruise? Would I be able to stand it on the ship with out getting off. After my Bermuda/ Bahama Cruise I found that the Norwegian Dawn could keep me occupied and happy if that did happen. There was way too much to do. I was checking off what I wanted to do, the night before, so I wouldn't miss anything. I even was able to get out of the sun by going to the movies. In air conditioning! I have been on four cruise lines now, and find this my favorate.

Pros: The free style dining

Cons: Most of the food in the Garden Cafe (Buffet line) was the same every morning