Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first, but not my last!

Sail Date: January 01, 2006

The Norwegian Dawn is a ship well cared for. Everything on the ship looked like it was the first time it had set sail. Perfect. The staff was not only helpful, but by day 2 new our names, and what we liked to drink. You couldn't ask for better service than we were given on our 10-day cruise.

The food was a little disappointing. It wasn't bad, just not everything I had always heard it would be. Especially breakfast.

Bingo was expensive, but fun, and the entertainment onboard was absolutely top-notch. The ports that we visited were all stunning. I would give this cruise a full 6 smiles on everything except the food.

I'd do it again, and again and again. Awesome. NCL has my vote, everyday!

Pros: The relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Choppy waters out of New York