Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

the only way to go

Sail Date: March 16, 2006

In March of 2006, my husband and myself and our best friends went on a cruise from New York to the Carribean, It was our fourth cruise with NCL but it was our first with an outside cabin with a balcony. Previously we had been on 7-8 day cruises but this was an 11 day cruise. We all felt very rested with the extra time and being able to enjoy the ports and morning coffee on the balcony was Awesome!!! NCL's freestyle cruising has us hooked. I'm not sure spending the extra time sailing from New York was worth it but we spent an extra night in New York and did enjoy that. Our plan is to start saving for both of our 40th Anniversaries in 2011 and take a Mediteranean cruise to celebrate.

Pros: being on the ship for more than 7 days

Cons: going through rough water

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was gorgeous and definately a place to see
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was gorgeous and definately a place to see
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.