Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review

I would first like to thank the crew of Nowegian Dawn for a perfect vacation for all in my family. From my 1 year old, thru my father in law who is 90% confined to a wheel chair. The other reviews which I have read seem to be fair. But some things need to be clarified.# 1 The Dawn leaves from NYC, population 10 million - expect delays in one of the busiest port in the country. There staff handles everything to the best of there ability. # 2 The kids camp is something my wife and I had our doubts about, The staff was professional in everyway. When my 2 year old son arrived home he was upset about not being able to see his new found friends. I did though here a couple complaints on the frequency of pick ups. I would suggest either bringing a sitter or using the on board service. I also enjoyed the pizza making parties in the Kids Cafe. # 3 The no tipping policy work out great, though I did compensate additionally the staff tending to my family. # 4 Drinking althought some people felt the staff was if they were a little aggressive, I on the other hand enjoy the fact that what ever I want is within Eyesight.# 5 The food was wonderful, service great, and freestyle dining with children is definitely the way to go.Last and but not least - The Ship. The Dawn has everthing you would ever want. Rooms were spacious, balcony was a big plus.Overall - I will be taking the Dawn Again.I loved this trip.