Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review

Embarkation was a little slow, however this was in no way the fault of NCL. I arrived a little early and I think had I been one hour later the long lines would have been gone. This ship is totally awesome! I have cruised three times this year and I have to wonder if I will ever be happy on another ship. The Dawn is state of the art in every way. At no time did I feel like I was on a ship. It was like being in a 5 STAR hotel. The spa is breathtaking and the staff there is the best I have ever encountered on sea or land. The food was perfect and the selection unbelievable. I did not make it to all the restaurants on the ship because 7 days was just not enough. Finally, the entertainment of the Ryan group was spectacular. Each show just got better and better. Also, The entertainers in the bar area were great as well.I could write a lot more about this experience but words cannot do this ship and its staff justice.