Worst Food of 31 cruises!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This being my 31st cruise on various cruise lines, including NCL, the food was the worst for taste, selection and preparation. Couldn't believe they charged $15/day to use the gym and sauna. The food on the NCL Spirit was much better.

Quality and selection of food was the worst I have ever experienced. I am not a good cook, but even I could could better than their chef. Food was plopped on your plate. They forgot my Hollendaise sauce, hot dogs were cold. Choice of restaurants fine.

Not much going on as far as lectures, times of movies. Passengers at guest talent show had more talent. The Jean Ryan dancers were good.

Children should be kept in thier own pool and out of adult pool and hot tubs.

Listened, but did not help.

Layout and condition of ship was OK for NCL.

Staterooms did not have much storage space for clothes. Good thing we pack light. Bathroom was nicer than cabin.

Pros: Easy On/Off in NY port.

Cons: Food.