Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

"One Day of Splender"

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

This cruise is the best thing I have spend my money on in a long time. I went back to work on Monday and was taking so much about it and showing off the pitcures I took that my co-workers are now asking me to make plans for another and include them.

Pros: The atmosphere

Cons: Too Short. Time ran out and I was still having fun

I must have gained 5 lbs just looking at the food.
Although I did not sleep a wink, I state room was perfect if I had decided to stay in bed.
Does not matter what part of the world a person is from, you will be able to find a friendly staff who has similiar or is familiar with the culture.
the show was super.