Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

An excellent cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

I had a wonderful time with Norwegian Dawn. I didn't feel well on my first day and on christmas day because the weather was bad and I was nocious. I laid down in my bed and felt better. I woud recommend this ship to anyone who want a lovely vacation. The ativities were excellent and I felt safe throughout the trip.

Pros: The courtesy of the crews and the food

Cons: I didn't like the jokes on the philippinos. They are awesome people who work hard every day to keep the ship in good condition. Please stop making thoee jokes because I found them very offensive. Moreover, I would remove Samana from the visiting list because this is not a tourist destination

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The ship was in excellent shape and very clean.
I love the food and the free cruise style.
The cabin was always in excellent condition. The bed was fixed almost every time we step out of the room.
The crews were awesome and they went above and beyond to make my vacation enjoyable. I have no complaints about their services and appreciate their hard work.
I enjoyed the activities except the last performance of the Second City. I suggest that the entertainment team be more diversed to include people from minority groups. Kudos for the piano man who played classical music every night.