A relaxing getaway!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was very nice, very clean. The layout was easy to navigate around without getting lost. A definite recommend on the Norwegian Dawn.

The "specialty" restaurants had a dress code from a certain time for dinner, in which no one could eat at without abiding by such code. As a single guy, I didn't pack any formal attire to visit any of these restaurants, so I had to eat at the same places that didn't have any code (there were only three, four if I remember right).

I didn't find much to do on the ship while out on the open water. I definitely looked forward to the port cities.

The staff always greeted you with a smile on their face. They tended to your every need without hesitation. The staff definitely made the cruise more enjoyable for everyone. The heart and soul of the trip...

The room was spacious enough to maneuver around, with an understandably so small bathroom.

Cons: Dining requirements, events

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!