Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A relaxing getaway!

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

The ship was very nice, very clean. The layout was easy to navigate around without getting lost. A definite recommend on the Norwegian Dawn.

Cons: Dining requirements, events

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The "specialty" restaurants had a dress code from a certain time for dinner, in which no one could eat at without abiding by such code. As a single guy, I didn't pack any formal attire to visit any of these restaurants, so I had to eat at the same places that didn't have any code (there were only three, four if I remember right).
The room was spacious enough to maneuver around, with an understandably so small bathroom.
I didn't find much to do on the ship while out on the open water. I definitely looked forward to the port cities.
The staff always greeted you with a smile on their face. They tended to your every need without hesitation. The staff definitely made the cruise more enjoyable for everyone. The heart and soul of the trip...