Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful and Beautiful Vacation

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Ship was clean, beautiful, and expertly attended! The smallest details were immediately taken care of for the comfort of all passengers. The crew were most attentive, professional, very polite, and personable. I would like to extend special thanks and recognition to the following: Ronald P., Restaurant Steward in Venetian; Christina in the Spa, and Rowena in Java Cafe. They were wonderful stewards of hospitality and service for the DAWN!

Pros: Beauty, ambiance, and cheerful, professional service from crew and staff.

Cons: Wonderful musicians and venues -- but all music too loud. Especially at pool!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Truly helpful and willing to go out of their way to help you -- cheerfully!
Very wonderful. Only negative was that your head was pounding because music was too loud. Fabulous talent and energy!!
I was most impressed with all!
Food and service were very high through-out! Amazing hard working servers, chefs, and crew! Thank you all!
I loved my stateroom. Only negative was I never met my stewards until the very end of the cruise. They did take good care of me but I did want their services and ended up calling Room Service because I could never locate them.