Freestyle or Pay to Eat???

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have been on 5 previous cruises this one being the first on NCL. They have two main "free resturants" in quotes because I paid for my cruise which included food. The other five resturants you have to pay for. The two main resturants have the same menu every night with the exception of the chefs special which changes daily. I have a family of four and found it terrible that I had to pay $15.00 per person $60.00 total to eat at the Bamboo which is Asian. I could have had that at home for the same price. The steak house is $25.00 a head and if you want to order a "Chefs Special there is an additional cost of another $25.00. The itailian is $10.00 per person. I will never cruise or recommend NCL. Instead of Freestyle is should be called pay to eat.

Pros: Ship was beautful & the Staff was great

Cons: Paying to eat

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.