The sun would have made it better

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was clean and sanitary. Having gone during the Swine Flu drama, I was ready with my own hand santizers and disinfecting wipes. Hower, NCL beat me to it with automated hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the ship and polite reminders throughout the stay for all to utilize them.
The service staff was super. Although we do not have assigned staff with free style cruising, they all remember you just the same! 50 degree and raining throughout our cruise, but the service staff was very warm!

The Garden Cafe where you eat buffet style at no additional charge was good, not great. The morning potatoes could have had onions, pepper and seasonings, but the omelets were great. All of the buffet could have been warmer. We ate at the rastaurants each night. This was better thanthe buffet, but still did not leaved us "wowed". The hospitality chanel on the tv said Cagney's Steak House was $20 pp cover charge, but was actually $25. We really didn;t care, but accuracy is alwaysappreciated.

Again, the service staff here was super! I wish I could have their services always!

Pros: The servce staff was exceptional.

Cons: Being confined to usual indoor activities we could have done awywhere else while ir rained from start to finish of our trip.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!