Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Most fun ever!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

This cruise was a great experience. My entier family and I really enjoyed themselves. The service was excellent, and everyone always had a smile on their face. The food was great, and the entertainment kept us busy all night long. There was always something to do, but I still had the opportunity to do absolutely nothing and still enjoy myself. If you get a change go on this cruise. Its worth every penny.

Pros: I liked the different restaurants and how everything could be done on my own time.

Cons: The only thing I did not like was that I had to make reservations for the more expensive restaurants but I was not told that. So I missed out on the nicer of the restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!