My Favorite Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I had an excelent time overall. The shows were top notch. There was a good variety of food. Our room was very comfortable. I liked having the opportunity to take my own luggage off the ship. The disembarkment was smooth.

Pros: The size of my state room was very adiquate, and there was plenty of storage. There was a place for everything.

Cons: On a previous cruise the TV had a DVD player in it, and there was none on this cruise. Minor complaint.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!