Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Fabulous Cruise Experience

Sail Date: October 26, 2008

The ship is kept absolutely clean at all times. The crew were extremely friendly and helpful. There were plenty of activites to participate in if you chose to. Embarkation and disembarkation was done in a swift, orderly manner.

Pros: I enjoyed the Freestyle attitude of the Dawn. You could do whatever was of interest to you when you felt like it. The dining experience is exceptionally convenient. Dine when you want in whatever restaurant you choose; dress up if you felt like it or don't.

Cons: The only con I felt were portion sizes in the dining rooms. Wanting to sample something from each of the courses was great, but there was entirely too much to eat. I would suggest half serving sizes to eliminate some of the waste of food.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

My only suggestion as to the food is that half-servings be offered in order to be able to sample from each of the courses offered.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
At first I was a little disappointed to be docking at King's Wharf, Bermuda instead of Hamilton, but it worked out just fine. Right at the dock we were able to get a ferry to Hamilton without any delay. Additionally, there were shops and a glass factory to tour right at King's Wharf. Also, there was a convenient, free trolley to take over to King's Wharf if the walk was too much.