Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

The worst experience I ever had on a cru

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Once we set port at the Naval DockYard in Bermuda I was fine. I had fun on that side of Berumda But I didn't enjoy that we had to disembark (Ist stop on cruise) in the middle of the ocean and we had to take little boats to get to Hamilton that took 45 minutes. Once it was time to get back to the ship there was a long line and it took around 3 hours (waiting on line and getting on a medium size boat) to get back to the ship. We were on the mediium size boat like sardines. The boat was filled with a bunch of New Yorkers so you know we were upset. We left New York to escape the over crowdedness! I didn't get to totallyenjoy Hamilton because it would of took too much time to go back and forth. The 3 hour experience exhausted me.

Pros: Very good entertainment

Cons: Didn't have good food choices and you had to pay a $20 cover charge if you wanted to eat decent food.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

Most days I wasn't too please with the choose of food. Most of the food was foreign food. I ate some days at Aqua and other days at a 24 hour fast food restaurant trying to find food that I like and could enjoy eating. Also if you wanted to eat decent food you either had to pay a $20 cover charge or make reservations way in advance. Somedays the reservation list were filled up. So you had to make reservations for the next day or the day after that.
Good
I found the staff on the Royal Caribbean much more friendly.
excellent
The only thing I didn't like was the ship did not enforce
the age limit at some of the Adult only entertainment. Too many kids and teenagers were at these shows.