Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 31, 2008

The ship was very clean and polished. Even with an inside cabin, there was ample room with wonderful storage. The bathroom was large, I appreciated the roomy shower and shower door. The nightly entertainment was excellent, great family shows. The staff was courteous and helpful. I noticed this especially with people in wheel chairs and special needs. This was my first experience with Norwegian (my 6th cruise) and I would readily sail with them again in the future.

Pros: I enjoyed the freestyle cruising, and the relaxed atmosphere. There was no set time for dinner, some dressed for dinner, but most were casual. After taking the excursions each day, there was not much time before dinner. This gave the option of dressing casually.

Cons: There were 9 restaurants on the ship. with only three not requiring a cover charge. It was very easy to make reservations at any of the three, but irritating to have to pay a cover charge after paying for the cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!