Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Experienced cruiser

Sail Date: July 27, 2008

I would not recommend this cruise or Norwegian Cruise Line at any level. My family and I enjoy cruising very much and were extremely disappointed in every feature of this cruise and company. We have visited Bermuda previously on Royal Caribbean and it was far better than Norwegian in all respects. Norwegian is a waste of money!

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Poor customer service, poor enterntainment, poor food,

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The worst performances I have experienced.
Very very poor customer service and friedliness.
You can look forward to freestyle dining meaning poor food and long waits for the restaurants. I can stay home for this!