wonderfull cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
My husband and I went first time on the cruise. I can not explain how much we love it.Everything was beautiful and there is not one thing I can complain about. Entertainment, food, crew members, ship ,I mean evetything was beautiful. We even met people from our Country that work on the ship.

We have food whole day. Everything was fresh made and delicious.

We was not bored at all, because there was activities and entertainment constantly.

Everyone is so friendly, always with a smile and always there if you need help

Everything about the ship is amasing.

I like it in Hamilton, because it look like towns in Europe. People are very friendly willing to help if you needed. Town is very clean. Houses are small and pointed in yellow,pink,blue aqua color.

Pros: entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!