Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

wonderfull cruise

Sail Date: July 06, 2008

My husband and I went first time on the cruise. I can not explain how much we love it.Everything was beautiful and there is not one thing I can complain about. Entertainment, food, crew members, ship ,I mean evetything was beautiful. We even met people from our Country that work on the ship.

Pros: entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Everything about the ship is amasing.
We have food whole day. Everything was fresh made and delicious.
Everyone is so friendly, always with a smile and always there if you need help
We was not bored at all, because there was activities and entertainment constantly.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I like it in Hamilton, because it look like towns in Europe. People are very friendly willing to help if you needed. Town is very clean. Houses are small and pointed in yellow,pink,blue aqua color.