Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Another Great Cruise This Year!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

This was my four cruise with ncl and it was great! New York to Berumba again, just as great as the last time. We had great weather although there was a storm nearby. The captain gave us a update on that storm every single day. The dazzels bar & nightclub was redone over and was a awesome time!! This cruise staff was the best by far!! Our cruise staff & director John was great!! Really! There was so much food, oh the food! You can eat at a different place every single night and get anything you want! Our drinks where great, alittle pricy but thats just the way it is. Our cabins are always cleaned and turned down perfectly, there are so friendly as well! I really had a great time once again. I think its the best vacation a family can go on!

Pros: Best Cruise Director & Staff- John & Dimetri Where Great- bad spelling I know.

Cons: Losing in the casino! I ate two many good desserts!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

I dont have kids yet but there was alot of little ones on this cruise, they had alot of energy and looked like there where having a great time. They cant drink and cant come in the casino so thats great!
Big Ship, Very very clean Just Great!
From seafood to steak, chips n salsa, chicken and pork to all the ice cream and cakes!
Perfect size, your really not in your room alot anyway.
Very Friendly, Very Polite. I dont know how they even do what they do since some guests are hard to deal with. I really give them so much credit! They really do just keep smiling.
Comedy, Majic, Dancing, Singing, Bingo Bingo Bingo. There is so much activies you try to be in two places at once.