They pilfered my bank account

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cruise ship was mediocre at best; food just ok; specialty restaurants better. Nightmare began when I returned home. I authorized charges of $410.00; they removed $820.00 from my debit card, promised to return overcharged amount within 10 days. They said it was standard industry practice to "hold" double amount charged on debit cards. Now, 7 months later, they still have not returned the $410.00 they owe me! Would I recommend traveling with them? Absolutely not! They are thieves!

Pros: Bollywood

Cons: NCL pilfered my bank account

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.