Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

good cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

This was my second time on the Norwegian Dawn, my first trip was better. I was on deck 8, and I found it to be very noisy, at night you can hear the music from either below or above, furthermore, kids were running in the hall, which was noisy and shouldn't have been allowed.

Pros: the port of bermuda

Cons: hard to make reservation for dinner freestyle cruising at the different restaurants. Only limited table were available in the different time slots for freestyle cruising.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

I can say the food is very good but freestyle cruising was not good for convenience of dining times at the different restaurants. It was very hard booking reservations. Popular dinner hours between 6pm and 8pm were always gone by 9am, so you were left with very early 5:30 or very late 9:30 time slots at the restaurants. They tell you you don't need a reservation but, you'll never be able to get in. It forces people to eat at the buffet.
Pillows were old and flat
Our ship was there till 1am, but the shops in town closes around 5;30. Only the bars were opened late, so if you weren't a drinker there wasn't much to do at this port.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Bermuda is a great port. It's clean, and orderly. Lots of shops and beautiful beaches.
Don't Miss: Snorkel Park beach
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Not enough beach area, was very crowded