An amazing cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This is my second time sailing on the Norwegian Dawn and I really enjoyed both cruises.

There is so much food to select from and I believe there was 13 different restaurants on board. Some of these restaurants do have a cover charge between $10.00 -$20.00.

There was a variety, you could either join in or just relax.

The ship staff members were very friendly and professional, in my observation, they made each guest feel welcomed.

The staff seemed to work around the clock to ensure the ship is kept up nice and clean.

My husband and I had a balcony room for the first time, we think it was worth the extra money. It didnt make it seem that you were inclosed. The staff members make up and turn down your room each day, there is a cost of $10.00 per person daily which will be included in your bill.
We found Bermuda to be crowded, much like a city but on an island. The shopping was expensive, but the rum cake is a must have.
We wanted to relax on the beach and catch up on our tan, the blue water was amazing! They also had fresh coconut drinks. :)
The private island is small, but nice. It got pretty crowded as the day went on, more and more people continued to get off the ship and onto the island. Sooo get up early and get a good chair on the beach!
Don't Miss: Parasailing for an additional cost, we loved every minute of it, it's amazing for all ages.

Pros: The view and the free style dinning.

Cons: The live music was good, but the actual singing in each area could use some help.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!