Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

An amazing cruise

Sail Date: June 09, 2007

This is my second time sailing on the Norwegian Dawn and I really enjoyed both cruises.

Pros: The view and the free style dinning.

Cons: The live music was good, but the actual singing in each area could use some help.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The staff seemed to work around the clock to ensure the ship is kept up nice and clean.
There is so much food to select from and I believe there was 13 different restaurants on board. Some of these restaurants do have a cover charge between $10.00 -$20.00.
My husband and I had a balcony room for the first time, we think it was worth the extra money. It didnt make it seem that you were inclosed. The staff members make up and turn down your room each day, there is a cost of $10.00 per person daily which will be included in your bill.
The ship staff members were very friendly and professional, in my observation, they made each guest feel welcomed.
There was a variety, you could either join in or just relax.
We wanted to relax on the beach and catch up on our tan, the blue water was amazing! They also had fresh coconut drinks. :)
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We found Bermuda to be crowded, much like a city but on an island. The shopping was expensive, but the rum cake is a must have.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The private island is small, but nice. It got pretty crowded as the day went on, more and more people continued to get off the ship and onto the island. Sooo get up early and get a good chair on the beach!
Don't Miss: Parasailing for an additional cost, we loved every minute of it, it's amazing for all ages.