Not a nice experience

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Nassau, Bahamas is the most pathetic place island to visit to. You might as well go to your local beach. Food was terrible. They would not customize any thing for us. Most of the food at formal dining is already prepared - Stopped going there after two days.

When you call the front desk it takes 5-15 minutes once you call!

Food is terrible. I started eating salad and fruits after third day. Have to pay 60-70$ for soda - that's a rip off

This is a great island. Unfortunately the ship docs at naval dockyard which is 45 minutes from hamilton. Ship leaves very early so can't visit St. George. I would recommend taking Bermuda only cruise and skip Nassau and private beach. Both of them are useless. I wish we had more time in Bermuda. Horse Shoe Bay beach is one of the best I have seen in my life.
Don't Miss: Hamilton, St. Geroge, Bus ride, Horse Shoe Bay beach
I don't understand why is this even a tourist place. The place is pathetic. Even cruise staff does not recommend going to public beaches here! The place is a dead horse after 6PM. Why does the ship not leave until midnight from here?
This beach is very rocky. You will be lucky if you come out with out any bruise
Don't Miss: First aid center

Pros: Sailing from NY

Cons: Food, Nassau port, Too stingy

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.