never cruise this ship-old

Norwegian Dawn

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Review Summary

ship sailed January 13th 2007, and we were delayed because of fog in the harbor,/treated like cattle, standing in the rain /got sick/ food poor/ old ship/ the ships captain said -sorry for the start to your trip, and that was all. Gave a coupon book and no longer usable because of late departure.Very disappointed in the ship/ I've sailed over 15 cruises, and never treated like this.The restaurants too dark to even see the food, I wished I had a flahlight during dinner. Ship is hard to navigate around because it has been chopped in half to make larger. Try another ship.

Ship Experiences

dining room too dark to see the food/wish I had a flashlight . No shrimp,very simple food fair.Also need reservations to dine in the evenings. We were turned away from a dining room because we had no reservation. I said" look at all the empty tables" they said need a reservation. Could not understand this system.

Pros: the sun

Cons: how we were treated /food not that good

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.