Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

never cruise this ship-old

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

ship sailed January 13th 2007, and we were delayed because of fog in the harbor,/treated like cattle, standing in the rain /got sick/ food poor/ old ship/ the ships captain said -sorry for the start to your trip, and that was all. Gave a coupon book and no longer usable because of late departure.Very disappointed in the ship/ I've sailed over 15 cruises, and never treated like this.The restaurants too dark to even see the food, I wished I had a flahlight during dinner. Ship is hard to navigate around because it has been chopped in half to make larger. Try another ship.

Pros: the sun

Cons: how we were treated /food not that good

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

dining room too dark to see the food/wish I had a flashlight . No shrimp,very simple food fair.Also need reservations to dine in the evenings. We were turned away from a dining room because we had no reservation. I said" look at all the empty tables" they said need a reservation. Could not understand this system.