Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An "OK" Cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2006

The ship was nice just loud no matter where you went. If your looking for a quiet diner for 2 somewhere for romance you won't find it here. All restaurants were wonderful as was the staff but you had to yell to be heard no matter where you were. Also couldn't buy bottled water on the boat and I drink alot of water.I also think the excursions were overpriced for what you got out of them.Overall it was a nice cruise but I don;t think I'd go again.It wasn't for my husband and I. We would of liked going to the island or the ports of call on our own staying in a hotel where time isn't a limit.

Pros: Great Stirrup Cay Island

Cons: Not enough time at the ports

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Some bathrooms didn't work and were too far and between.Some bathrooms were gross and I wouldn't even use.Ship size was nice and the layout was nice also.
Restaurants were too loud no matter what one you went to.All the food was unbelievably good though.The staff was terrific also.
Lots of room and I loved having the balcony so the door could be open all night.Less "closed in" feeling.
unbelievable how they wait on you and take care of you.Yopu couldn't ask for any better.
Most shows were great to watch.Too much to pick from happening all at the same time though. Nice variety
Only had 2 hours to do anything and felt rushed.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The island is beautiful.Could of had alittle less people around.Wall to wall people.Food was excellant and the day was great.
Port Canaveral, Florida
A waste of time. Went shopping in Cocoa Village. Not enough time to really get serious about looking around.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Went to Junkanoo Island and that was a fun day walking the beach and laying around leisurly. Not overcrowded which was nice.