this was # 6 cruise and the best by far

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have been on 5 cruises prior to this one and found the staff that I came in contact with to be very friendly and courtious. The food selection was very diverse"some thing for every one" The specialty restaurants excellant, the casino staff were very willing to explian all the gamming rules. What made me feel most comfortalbe was being greeted by my name when a stewart passed me in the corridors or at the casino , even at dinner by the waiters and being asked if I was haveing an enjoyable vacation.

the buffets were great, clean and pleantyfull, with 3 stations there were hardly any lines and the specialty restaurants were fantastic especially the steak house,and what was really funny is that my wife and I took this cruise 2 years ago and the manager remembered us,that really made us feel good.

There was never a lack something to do or see, the shows were great and we love the dance lessons

Most people don't want to form a relationship in months ,let alone in seven days. The staff in each part of the ship that we frequented seem to make it a point to remember the little things, like that we don't drink alcohol,so to bring lemon for our sodas,at the casino,where I like to sit at the table,and at the steak house , how I liked my steak cooked.
Which would not have been possible if not for Lucia who got us a table at the last minuite, because I forgot to make a reservation, Thank you.

it was like staying at a five star hotel, no short cuts, every thing was by the book.

the state room was comfortable and always clean and right around the corner from the elevators, perfect.
Atlantis, the hotel is beautiful, the casino has a wide variety of games and the village has great restaurants like carmine's and sea fire steak house.
Don't Miss: The shops inside of the Atlantis.
The beach, must go to the beach.
Don't Miss: the beach.
Great site for snorkling.
Don't Miss: the opportunity to snorkle.
Cape Canaveral was cool, islands of adventure was a lot of fun and loved BubbaGump shrimps.
Don't Miss: Gotta go to Cape Canaveral ,on the tour.

Pros: the general atmosphere on board, the service , and the itenary

Cons: every thing was great

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!