Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Disappointing cruise to no where

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

My expectation on going on a cruise ship was to be engulfed in luxury. Since I was going on a cruise to nowhere, I primarily expected to enjoy the amenities on the ship. Unfortunately, the cruise seem to mainly offer drinking alcohol and gambling. The spa and other entertainment closed way to early to enjoy.
The food was also mediocore and the service was the same. Everyone pays a ten dollar tip upon boarding, so the staff did not seem to have much incentive. I also felt that dining should have been available 24 hours, but everything shut down at midnight (except the casino.)

I spent about $600 on this one night cruise and I think I would have been better off going to a Broadway play

Pros: Scenic view

Cons: The food