Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
This was my fourth cruise I have been on and I must say that NCL was deffinetly the best out of the other three cruise lines I was on. The Entertainment was excellent and perfect for my family. The Staff and Crew were very nice and I had no complaints about anyone of them. The Restaurants were also very good and the food was outstanding. The menu could have had a little bit more of a selection but it was farely good. I would deffinetly love to go on another cruise with NCL. It was just that good.

The overall qaulity of the food was pretty good. The variety was alright. The only problem was that most people booked there reservations the first day so you had to be quick.

The entertainment was the best. They had a lot of variety for all ages. Everyday the itinerary for the day would include so much to do.

They had many age appropriate activites.The had so much to do for my 5 year old, my 8 year old, and my 14 year old. The overall quality of the facilites was great. And the staffs attitude was very helpful and understanding.

The friendliness of the ship staff was outstanding. There willingness and ability to help was amazing. They always helped you whenever you needed it.

The Dawn was a huge ship and the Layout was great. There was never a spot of dirt in any of the public areas. The cleanliness and accessibility was amazing.

The size of the stateroom was decent. The condition of the staterooms was great and always kept clean.

Pros: The Entertainment was Outstanding

Cons: The Menu Selections in the Restaurants