Seven day Bahamas/Bermuda/Stirrup Cay

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2006
The ship itself was beautiful. I did not like arriving in the bahamas at 8 PM at night because everything seemed closed. We had to be on board by 11:30 am which gave us little time to see one of the most beautiful places on earth. A shoppers heaven. Stirrup Cay beach was so nice, one of the nicest beaches i have ever seen. They water was so clear and clean.

The food was ok. We did go to two of the many reservation restaurants aboard. The mexican and the Italian one were both great. Then we hit the three main dinning rooms which were nice to. The food was pretty good, but we did seem quite rushed. Then there was the cafe, which looks so pretty but the food is buffet style and after day two of eating the same thing, it gets old.

We had a cruise director Mike, i think that was his name anyway, but we only saw the assistant director and well, i don't want to be mean because she was nice, but someone needed to help her out. (Like Mike maybe). I do have to add here the couple of broadway shows that they did have were great but I would have liked to see more of them. I love bingo!!!! but this new bingo game machine that was used in addition to regular bingo cards seemed to be horriblly unfair. Its not bingo anymore. People with the bingo game machines are the only ones who seem to win. This is just my opinion folks thats all.

OK this goes both ways for me...... Although the staff was very nice and smiled at you when you walked by, helped you find the laundry room and were right there to pick up your tray when you were done, that was it. There were no other words spoken. It was almost like they were programed to do only certain things and that was it.

Rooms were small but hey its a ship right? Public rooms were really nicely done. The art work displaying was incredible. All rooms public and other wise were very very clean and the staff kepted on top of even the smallest mess.

Our stateroom was and outside cabin and it was very clean and cared for. I hated the comforter on our bed, but its just a comforter. Don't swet the small stuff.
Bermuda was nice
Perfect place to visit
Don't Miss: Atlantis and the markets
One of the best beaches i have ever seen

Pros: Bahamas is so beautiful

Cons: The itinerary was a little weird