One of the best weeks of my life....

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
The ship was more "mature" than our previous cruise ship,but just as beautiful.It was clean and sparkling at all times. The crew worked hard to keep it that way. The glass sparkled and the wood was polished. It was smaller than the last ship we were on ,so consequently,we felt a bit more movement.
I especially appreciated the expedient embarkation in Philadelphia. I do not like to fly, so sailing from Philadelphia was a great alternative.

Pros: free-style dining option

Cons: leaving Bermuda

Recommends Norwegian Crown? Yes!