Had a great time

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Crown
The ship was very comforatable and clean. The staff was extremely attentive and very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful
Didn't seem like enough time to do some shopping, visit the beaches and the tourist attractions. Crystal Caves was very cool and my husband and kids enjoyed Horseshoe Beach, but we couldn't do both.
We really enjoyed the Maritime Center.
I felt that there wasn't time to see enough of any of the ports. I did however really enjoy the Unfinished Church.
We really enjoyed the Maritime Center.

Pros: Being pampered

Cons: Not enough time in Bermuda