Disappointing

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Crown
Our group chose this ship for the price and the ports of call. I was very disappointed. I had prepared myself for the age of the ship and the absence of things to do , but was upset with how poorly the staff seemed to be organized. The buffet was not properly stocked with utensils and glasses, and the food trays were often empty. I have sailed with other cruise lines where I was given 110% all of the time. The staff on NCL was nice but lackluster. I didn't feel they enjoyed being on the ship. I don't want to hold the age of the ship against NCL, but I would definitely not return to this cruise line. If you can't please the customer on a small ship, how can you manage on a large one?

Buffet was mediocre. Pasta cafe was very good. The Seven Seas dining was a disappointment. NCL claims "freestyle" cruising, but every night there was a line to get a table for dinner!

My children loved the crew staff in the kid's room. Great!!!

We had a problem on the last day with the public toilets not working.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: the service

Recommends Norwegian Crown? No.