A Relaxing Time

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Philadelphia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Crown
The ship was very nice. I especially enjoyed the service from the employees; each went out fo their way to help you to the best of their ability. The food was also amazing! Although I didn't feel that there was enough to do on the Crown for my age group (20s), in general, I enjoyed my vacation greatly.

Don't Miss: HorseShoe Bay is a MUST! It is beautiful and so large that you can find a cove just for yourself.

Pros: The Food

Cons: Not having enough to do on the ship that was geared towards my age group (20's)