Just OK Cruise

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

16 Night Exotic Panama Canal (Santiago To Philadelphia)
Sail Date: April 09, 2006
Very poor and lousy entertainments. The drinks too expensives. The spa, very lousy too. I have done a stone massage and I got muscle pain after. I had done a facial and I got bruises and mark in my face. The manicurist had a huge long fake nails that was so uncomfortable, beside that she didn't sanitize the tools between customers. So disgusting! Service was very poor but the prices were very rich. Also the Internet is Ridiculous expensive.

The staff Talent Show was increible much better than the professional presented entertainments, with the exception of the Casino/bar Singer that she was unveleable great.

Some of the staff had mean attitude

The stateroom need to be renovated, especially the bathroom; the shower is all mossy and the curtain shower need to be change is all mossy

Pros: Easy to meet and make new friends

Cons: The shows and some of the staff