Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I will never again cruise Norwegian

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Shame on Norwegian for subjecting families, including 35 young children to the likes of 500 springbreakers. We could not use the common areas unless we wanted to listen to foul language. We couldent use the pool area because it was overrun by drunken college students, and yes we even witnessed a couple having sex in the hottub! Kids running down the hall naked because they got locked out of their cabins. Rudely being woken up all hours of the night because the bars closed so they had parties in the hallways. I met with the office manager, i requested a meeting with the captain but got one with the hotel manager instead they assured me they would contact the corporate office but when i called corporate they would not assist me -they simply said they have a procedure and i must write a letter and wait 7-10 business days for a reply! if i hadent just dropped 5000. on this trip i will have bought palne tickets at the first port and flew home! The crew had no control over the kids and obviously dosent care what they have subjected me and my family to.

Pros: leaving the ship

Cons: not being notified that there were over 500 rude, drunken, vulgar spring breakers on board

Recommends Norwegian Crown (RETIRED)? No.