Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Had a great time

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

The ship was very comforatable and clean. The staff was extremely attentive and very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful

Pros: Being pampered

Cons: Not enough time in Bermuda

Hamilton, Bermuda
Didn't seem like enough time to do some shopping, visit the beaches and the tourist attractions. Crystal Caves was very cool and my husband and kids enjoyed Horseshoe Beach, but we couldn't do both.
St. George's, Bermuda
I felt that there wasn't time to see enough of any of the ports. I did however really enjoy the Unfinished Church.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We really enjoyed the Maritime Center.
St. George's, Bermuda
Hamilton, Bermuda
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We really enjoyed the Maritime Center.