Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A cruise to Remember

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

The staff on the Norwegian Crown were excellent. The four of us got on and off the ship fast and easy. Our room was kept clean and we were entertained when we got back to our cabin with a different animal made out of our towels almost every day.We missed out on the Pasta restaurant because you needed a reservation 24 hours ahead of time but we ate at the Seven Seas or the buffet which were outstanding each night. The beach in Hamilton was our favorite spot with the caves and rock formations and the second favorite was probably St. George for some of the shops and the unfinished church. And while we were sailing , of course after the sun went down being the sun worshiper that I am, I spent some time in the casino which was wonderful and one of our party hit it for $1000.00 and treated us to drinks that night. I only won $30.00 but I was happy with that. I do thank my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law for if they did not choose to get married in Bermuda and invite our entire family we would not have been able to experience such a wonderful vacation and probably never have gone on a cruise at all.

Doreen Gibb

Pros: Everyone was friendly and helpfull

Cons: I didn't see that I could have done laundry until the end of the trip

Hamilton, Bermuda