Norwegian Crown (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Rude passengers.

Sail Date: November 01, 2005

The experience started out poorly with the bus ride from Connecticut to New York City. The video tape player came flying out of the cabinet and nearly struck an elderly woman in the head. Upon arrival at the dock, the bus driver advised us that we MUST pay the deck hand $2.00 per bag for them to get on board "safely".
During check in the NCL representative was harsh and pissed off at the world. The Asian woman who checked us in spoke so softly that I had to almost sit on the counter to hear her, then she took a picture of the ceiling above me, and I was accosted by ship's security as I walked on board because they had no photo of me on record.
Our stateroom was not clean, and we almost never saw out cabin steward.
But the worst part of this cruise was the hundreds of New Yorkers who are rude and crude, and I will never forget the terrible experience we had on board this "prison ship".
I related all of my concerns to NCL, who did not respond at all!!!

Pros: Price, food, and entertainment.

Cons: Rude passengers from the new York area!